Steel Blue 'Hobart' Safety Boot
Steel Blue's 'Hobart' Safety Boot - 145mm Ankle-height elastic-sided pull-on boot.
A popular choice for Landscapers, Roof Tilers and Scaffolders.
- Waxy Water resistant leather upper
- Lined with Baltico®, a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot
- Steel Blue's unique TCT Shock absorbing sole system.
- Heat resistant to 130 degrees.
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Hardened Steel toe cap.
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) shock absorbing sole.
These Boots meet all AUS/NZ and International Safety Standards
American Standard ASTM F2413
European Standard EN ISO20345
100% Comfort Guarantee
We literally guarantee 100% comfort, so if you're not happy in the first 30 days, you'll get your money back! You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying Steel Blue from Safety Superstore - see https://steelblue.com/nz/en/100-comfort/