Steel Blue 'Argyle' Safety Boot with Bump Cap
Steel Blues 'Argyle' Safety Boot is a 150mm derby style lace up ankle boot with padded collar and tongue.
A popular choice for Bricklayers, Glaziers and Sand Blasters.
100% Comfort Guarantee
We literally guarantee 100% comfort, so if you're not happy in the first 30 days, you'll get your money back! You have absolutely nothing to lose by trying Steel Blue - see https://steelblue.com/nz/en/100-comfort/
- Cowhide water-resistant fullgrain waxy leather
- Baltico® linings and stitched in nylon thread with padded ankle, collar and tongue.
- Non-Corrosive Lacing
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 Hardened Steel toe cap.
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) shock absorbing sole, Heat resistant to 130 degrees.
This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
FULL INNER SOLE:
A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption. Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties.
Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
These Boots meet all AUS/NZ and International Safety Standards
American Standard ASTM F2413
European Standard EN ISO20345