Particulate Filter (P2/P3) + Nuisance Gas 3M™ 2138
- dusts, mists and fumes from sanding, grinding, welding, cutting and drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete (P2/P3).
- Filter rating (P2) when used with 3M Half Face Respirator
- Filter rating (P3) when used with 3M Full Face Respirator
- Nuisance level Acid Gas and Organic Vapours having low vapour pressures (less than 1.3 Pa at 25°C)
- Approved for agricultural chemicals having low vapour pressure (less than 1.3 Pa at 25°C)
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
- Organic compounds with low vapour pressures (- Ozone up to 10 x WES
- Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES
*Nuisance Levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).
2 filters per pack