Mefix Dressing Retention Tape
Mefix consists of an apertured, non-woven polyester fabric coated with a layer of an acrylic adhesive and protected on the roll by a release paper backing. The apertured structure imparts a degree of lateral extensibility and conformability to the products, which has a high tensile strength and must be cut with scissors.
- Pre-measured protection paper for convenient measurement and cutting
- Perforated split in protection paper for easy handling
- Skin-friendly, waterbased, solvent-free polyacrylate adhesive for secure and gentle fixation
- Nonwoven fabric ensures air and water vapour permeability
- Soft, elastic non-absorbent, non-woven for patient comfort
- Conforms well to body contours and allows unrestricted movement
- Latex free
Recommended for fixation of dressings, catheters and cannulas, especially on the neck, elbow and knee.