John Bull ORYX 2.0 Safety Boot with Scuff Cap
Black water resistant leather Boa lace up safety boot
The new premium boot offer from John Bull featuring the quick closure and simple BoaR lacing system providing custom comfort and easy access to get them on and off quickly. They have a TPU toe guard on the front for extra wear life. The new CushionCore sole technology sees two different compounds injected into the midsole, one giving you superior shock absorption at the heel and the other providing rebound at the forepart as you step as well as an anto-penetration midsole for ultimate protection.
Electrician, tradies, fencing contractors, transport, security and emergency services workers love these.
Buy with confidence with our 30 day comfort guarantee
- Revolutionary CushionCore comfort technology absorbs and disperses energy as your heel strikes down while generating rebound at the front of your foot
- Dual-density midsole – World first technology of two compounds injected into the midsole providing superior shock absorption at the heel and providing rebound at the forefront as you step
- Thermo Polyurethane (TPU) outsole with aggressive self-clearing tread pattern providing superior grip, stability and abrasion resistance
- Super cushioning Comf2Bull airflow footbed of soft PU (polyurethane) that’s also antibacterial and washable
- Quick closure and simple release Boa® lacing system. Adjustable for a personalised fit.
- Coolmax® thermal regulating lining fabric helps move perspiration away from the body to the fabric’s outer surface, where it can evaporate quickly
- Extra heavy duty heel guard and a TPU toe guard for extra scuff protection
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
-Non metallic penetration resistant insole which resists penetration even by small diameter nails and other objects
Certified to Standard
AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1 – ID2815
ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)