John Bull FUSION Slip On Safety Boots
These can stand up to the tough environments. A heavy-duty boot that can handle it when you get down and dirty. The soles will stand up to extreme heat and are also cut and slip resistant.
Great if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry, infrastructure or manufacturing.
Buy with confidence with our 30 day comfort guarantee
COLOUR : Claret
- Claret Bullhide elastic side V cut safety boot
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system – an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts a the high impact strike points
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
Certified to Standard
AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1 – ID2815
ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)