John Bull BIANCO Food Grade Safety Boots
Who said food-grade boots couldn’t be comfortable? These also have excellent grip in wet and greasy conditions. You won’t go sliding across the factory floor in these.
Excellent, obviously, if you work in food processing.
COLOUR : White
- White food grade V cut safety shoe
- Dual density Polyurethane midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- outsole increases cut and slip resistance and is resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system – an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step.
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU (polyurethane) with gel inserts a the high impact strike points
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
Certified to Standard
AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1 – ID2815
ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)