John Bull ANGUS Safety Boot
Black leather lace up safety boot
Buy with confidence with our 30 day comfort guarantee
Our lace-up boot with the added comfort of a padded collar and tongue is designed to cope with grit and grime. Great wear life and brilliant value for money. They look pretty fine, too.
Excellent boots for the home handyman, general trade, transport, warehousing, and seasonal workers.
- Cossack heat moulded heel counter
- Dual density polyurethane sole with 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging
- Defined heel for site safety on ladders and gantries
- Comfoflex Gel comfort system – an insert of soft gel in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step
- Fully cupped replaceable EVA footbed
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant
Certified to Standard
AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Classification 1 – ID2815
ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)