Blundstone 318 Lace / Zip Up Safety Work Boot
Style 318 is part of Blundstone’s range of Workfit Safety Boots. It has been engineered to fulfill most general purposes jobs.
This lightweight lace-up style provides excellent ankle support while the heavy duty zip provides for easy on easy off. It's also packed with safety features like a steel cap for maximum impact protection and electrical hazard resistance. Tough toe guard extends the life of your boots.
- Wheat nubuck zip side safety boot
- High quality, anti-bacterial comfort lining
- Toe guard for extra durability
- XRD® in the heel strike zone for supreme shock absorption.
- Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- Full length removable PU footbed which is antibacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap.
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 1-ID 2815
Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 Including electrical shock resistance. (Clause 5.5)