Blundstone 313 Lace Up Safety Boot
Style 313 is part of Blundstone’s range of Workfit Safety Boots. It has been engineered to fulfill most general purposes jobs.
This style offers comfort, support and shock absorption, as well as a scratchguard toe protector. An excellent basic lace-up safety boot great for apprentices or contract workers who have a tight budget.
- Black print leather lace up safety boot with padded collar and ¾ bellows tongue
- Scratchguard toe leather protection
- Fully lined
- XRD® in the heel strike zone for supreme shock absorption.
- Polyurethane midsole. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) outsole highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- Full length removable PU footbed which is antibacterial, breathable and washable
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with torsional stability
- Full heel breast with arch support for ladder and gantry safety
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant steel toe cap
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 Classification 1-ID 2815
Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)