Blundstone 025 Safety Gumboot
Blundstone’s 025 premium PVC safety gumboots are suitable for a wide range of applications where comfort and protection from water and other liquids are the main requirements.
- Grey waterproof safety gumboot made from PVC/Nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Broad fitting 200 Joule impact resistant Type 1 steel toe cap
- Soft metatarsal pad to cushion the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet. The cushioned pad helps reduce stress on pressure points and increase overall foot comfort whilst maintaining full flexibility
- Distinctive upper design with additional protective patterning providing greater resilience to cuts and abrasion in vulnerable areas.
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary PORON® XRD™ to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock with every step taken. Also anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
- Wide fit to accommodate broad feet
- Wide heavy duty tread base for extra stability, with sole pattern that resists clogging providing superior grip in all conditions
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep
- Rear kick off lip
- Plush knitted lining
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 11-ID 2815
Certified to: Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)