Blundstone 024 Safety Gumboot
Blundstone’s 024 premium PVC safety gumboots are suitable for a wide range of applications where comfort and protection from water and other liquids are the main requirements.
Grey PVC/Nitrile. Penetration-Resistant Steel Midsole.
- Wide fitting safety gumboot made to withstand harsh working environments like underground mining
- Steel toe cap and steel midsole for maximum protection
- PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft metatarsal pad to cushion the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet
- Luxury PU footbed with arch support and the revolutionary XRD® to provide extra cushioning and absorption/redirection of shock. Anti-bacterial, breathable and washable
- Heavy duty tread base for extra stability, with sole pattern that resists clogging providing superior grip in all conditions
- Reinforced ankle, heel and instep, and rear kick off lip
- Knit lining for comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces fatigue
Certified to: Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009 - Classification 11-ID 2815
Certified to: Standard ASTM F 2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)