Particulate Filter (P2) + Nuisance Gas 3M™ 2128
- dusts, mists and fumes from sanding, grinding, welding, cutting and drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete (P2).
- Nuisance level Acid Gas and Organic Vapours having low vapour pressures (less than 1.3 Pa at 25°C
- Used in chemical processing plants, glass etching operations, paper mills, metal processing plants and agricultural operations.
- Filter rating (P2)
- Replaces 2071 Filters
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
- With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
- With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 50 x WES
- Organic compounds with low vapour pressures (- Ozone up to 10 x WES
- Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WES
*Nuisance Levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES).
2 filters per pack